Thursday, August 14, 2008

Big Lots



I really like Big Lots now. Today I went to an antique shop, 2 goodwill's, 1 furniture store, and Big Lots. Big Lots has recently redone their grocery section and I just love the sales!! They have tables, dressers, mattresses and couches and chairs! I am thinking this is definitely a great deal for a newly married couple! Mattresses range from 280-550 and the brand is serta...with the little sheep. I seem to remember those commercials!!

Here is some info about a sofa that looked pretty good to me :)

Check Plush Mocha Sofa
Our Price: $339.99
• Hardwoods used for a solid frame construction
• Plywood used for shaping and non-stress areas
• Reinforced construction both horizontally and vertically at all points of stress for additional strength
• Foam seating designed to provide a more comfortable longer lasting seat
• Check plush is a microfiber fabric designed for durability and cleanability.
•Â Fabric content is 100% Polyester
• Made in the USA

No comments: