So-I've done some calculations.
Renting plates, knives, forks, spoon, mug and saucer would cost me for 300 ppl:
$550
Ok, so I might need to do plastic!! As much as real plates would look smashing, in the end, the plastic fork will still feed me, right??
Ok, so table cloths. I was thinking I could ask to borrow white ones from different ladies I know. My color scheme might have changed bc of money, so my colors are pink and black-and silver? But, I was thinking about the table cloths and googling "cheap table cloths"
This is what I came up with
RE: Cheap Table Clothes For Wedding Reception
Post By (Guest Post) (09/23/2007)
FLAT SHEETS!
You can get them for 3 to 4 dollars each at Wal Mart, in several color choices.
After the wedding, they can be recycled as curtains - just buy the curtain rings with clips on the bottom.
You can either hem the sheets, or just turn over the excess on the top to make sort of a valance.
Pretty nifty. I might give it a try.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GREAT idea and yes, you can definitely eat off plastic forks. You're on a roll, Nat!
Post a Comment